To find an Accredited Training Sponsor (ATS) OR an Accredited Assessment Center (AAC)
1. Go to the NCCER website
2. Select "Find a Center” from the top right corner
3. Under I’M HERE FOR→ Make your selection between Training or Assessment
4. You may search by company name, city, and state, or zip code
5. Once you click the "Submit" button, a list of results should populate. Please know that the maximum mile ratio for this search tool is 100. You will have the option to email the results to yourself by selecting the Get my results icon.
6. To find out more information on programs, pricing, and services offered, you may directly contact the local ATS or AAC.
Please keep in mind that NCCER Accredited Assessment Centers have the option to offer journey-level assessments to their in-house personnel only or the public. NCCER does not set commercial terms. Each Accredited Assessment Center establishes scheduling and pricing for testing services.