The first step in the Accreditation Process is to make proper application for accreditation you seek (training/assessment), attend Master Trainer (MT) certification class, and the Administrator Certification Training Program (ACTP) if necessary, complete self-assessment document, start training or testing.
- Master Trainer Instructor Certification Training Program (MTICTP) ensures the uniform and consistent delivery of training. NCCER certifies a master trainer, who in turn certifies craft instructors. An NCCER Master Trainer assures that the highest industry standards are being met for instruction. A craft instructor is an individual certified to teach NCCER training programs and assure that these programs continue to meet the standards of instruction set by the industry.
- Accreditation Process Overview (infographics and visual guides)
- The 2016 NCCER Accreditation Guidelines
- How to Apply as an Accredited Training Sponsor (how-to guide)
- How to Apply as an Accredited Accredited Assessment Center(how-to guide)
- How to Register to Attend Master Trainer and Assessment Administrator Certification Class