- Log into the Registry system with your card number and password. Please note: You must be a Training Unit or Accredited Training and Education Facility Representative to make these changes.
- Click the icon at the top of the page.
- Click on the tab.
- The screen will display two columns of crafts, which have been pre-filled to match the settings determined at the ATS location level, but may be updated at any time. The craft selections will show which crafts are offered at your training location. This information is important to maintain, as it will allow users to find your training location based off the crafts shown available via the Find a Center and Directory of Accredited Organizations features on www.nccer.org.
- To add crafts that your location offers, find them in the left column, select the checkbox next to its title and then click on the green Add button.
- To remove crafts from your location listing, find them in the right column, select the checkbox next to its title and then click on the red Remove button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green Save button when you are done.
Note: The Find a Center map can be accessed at the top right of the NCCER website.