- Log into the Registry system with your card number and password. Please note: You must be a Training Unit or Accredited Training and Education Facility Representative or an Accredited Assessment Site Representative to make these changes.
- Click the icon at the top of the page.
- Click on the tab.
- Optional fields have been added to the General tab. This information will allow you to offer more information about your training location via the Find a Center and Directory of Accredited Organizations features on www.nccer.org.
- These fields include:
- Business Hours – Use this to specify when your location is open.
- Point of Contact– Specify a point of contact for your location (they do not need to have an active role within the Registry).
- Phone Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Required fields have been added under Additional Information and have been pre-filled to match the settings configured at the parent organization level.
- Do you want to be listed as a provider on the NCCER website? - Selecting Yes will show your organization in the Directory of Accredited Organizations on www.nccer.org.
- Is training provided to the public or employees/members only? - Selecting Public will show your organization in the Find a Center feature of www.nccer.org.
- Click Save when you are done.
Note: Changes to the information under the My Organization tab will be published after approval by sponsor representative and NCCER.
Note: The Find a Center map can be accessed at the top right of the NCCER website.