Material Update Schedule
NCCER makes periodic updates to the Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP) and Administrator Certification Training Program (ACTP) modules on an as-needed basis. These modules comprise the ICTP and ACTP training materials found below.
|ICTP Training Materials||ACTP Training Materials|
Publication of New Editions
Please note that updates do not always result in the publication of a new edition. NCCER will provide official notice to the network if significant annual updates have caused the publication of a new edition.
NCCER policy requires Master Trainers and Assessment Administrators to conduct the ICTP or ACTP using class training materials of the same edition/year. Additionally, all class attendees must have materials of the same edition/year. Certified ICTP and ACTP personnel are strongly recommended to keep these required practices in mind when ordering materials.
- References to Prov and the Arkiv system removed from all ACTP materials and replaced with the new NCCER Assessment Platform.
- Retest policy updated in all ACTP materials.
- Assessment Coordinator certification role removed; Assessment Proctor certification updated to assume additional responsibilities in the NCCER Assessment Platform.
- Maintenance requirements for the Curriculum Proctor certification removed; certification no longer expires.
- Core Curriculum Trainee Guide was added back to the Master Trainer Kits and Craft Instructor Kits.
- ICTP modules were updated in 10/2018 to reflect the launch of the Testing System and new Pipeline Program. The 2018 Edition of the ICTP Training Materials have been added to the shop.nccer.org website.
- Core Curriculum Trainee Guide was removed from Master Trainer Kits and Craft Instructor Kits.
- USB Flash Drives removed from ACTP Kits and Master Trainer Kits. These files are now sent via email when materials are ordered and fulfilled.
Where to Order Updated Training Materials
Please visit https://shop.nccer.org to order current NCCER materials. NCCER will not accept submission of the paper order form beginning October 1st, 2018. Please visit the Pearson Bookstore to purchase craft training curriculum.