Organizations must apply for assessment center accreditation to administer journey-level assessments and submit performance verifications. Please access step-by-step instructions on how to apply as an Accredited Assessment Center (AAC) by reviewing the how-to guide below. Please contact NCCER at 888-622-3720 or firstname.lastname@example.org before you start the application process to receive more information from our Workforce Development team on how to best proceed with using the assessment program.
To guard the integrity of the NCACP, the security of assessments and the confidentiality of results, NCCER requires the following documents to be provided by all AAC applicants at the time of application unless otherwise communicated by NCCER. Please also be prepared to upload photos of the assessment testing space as required by the AAC Guidelines.
- Credit Application - Download the form utilizing the link provided below, complete the credit application with all applicable details and upload the completed document on the Upload Documents tab. Requested credit amount is not a required field. NCCER Application for Credit.pdf
- Letter of Recommendation - Upload three (3) recent letters of recommendation from clients and/or users, including complete signatory contact information (must be on letterhead), attesting to the performance and reputation of your organization. You may combine the three (3) letters into one PDF document, or you may upload them separately.
- Organizational Chart - Listing names and titles - must include the Primary Administrator and where they fall within the organization (i.e. show direct reports and/or supervisors).
- Proof of Business - Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of LLC, Business License or Company By-Laws. The organization name entered on your application must match the name on your proof of business documentation (unless otherwise allowed by NCCER).
- Notarized Security Letter (NSL) - Utilize the "other" document type to upload a notarized security letter. This letter must be on company letterhead, signed by the President and/or CEO, dated, notarized, and state the following with your organization name replacing 'AAC Applicant' where it appears within the text:
AAC Applicant understands that NCCER and its industry partners have made a substantial investment in creating the NCACP. To ensure the ongoing benefits of the NCACP to the workers of our industry, the contractors and their service users, NCCER and all AACs must use all means to safeguard the integrity and quality of the program and the confidential results that are generated.
With this understanding, AAC Applicant commits that it will reimburse NCCER (up to $100,000.00 per assessment title), for all costs associated with redeveloping any assessment that becomes breached or otherwise unusable through the failure of AAC Applicant to maintain security. This liability extends to all costs associated with NCCER's defense of legal challenges resulting from failure of AAC Applicant in maintaining the confidential results of assessments or the use of the NCACP outside of the program's stated purpose.
★ NCCER will return your accreditation application if any of the above documents are missing.