Organizations must apply for training sponsor accreditation to administer craft module tests and submit performance profiles. Please access step-by-step instructions on how to apply as an Accredited Training Sponsor (ATS) by reviewing the how-to guide below. Please contact NCCER at 888-622-3720 or firstname.lastname@example.org before you start the application process to receive more information from our Workforce Development team on how to best proceed with using the training program.
To guard the integrity and security of tests and the confidentiality of results, NCCER requires the following to be provided by all ATS applicants at the time of application unless otherwise communicated by NCCER:
- Credit Application - Download the form utilizing the link provided below, complete the credit application with all applicable details and upload the completed document on the Upload Documents tab. Requested credit amount is not a required field. NCCER Application for Credit.pdf
- Letter of Recommendation - Upload three (3) recent letters of recommendation from clients and/or users, including complete signatory contact information (must be on letterhead), attesting to the performance and reputation of your organization. You may combine the three (3) letters into one PDF document, or you may upload them separately.
- Organizational Chart - Listing names and titles - must include the Primary Administrator and where they fall within the organization (i.e. show direct reports and/or supervisors).
- Proof of Business - Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of LLC, Business License or Company By-Laws. The organization name entered on your application must match the name on your proof of business documentation (unless otherwise allowed by NCCER.
- State Accreditation documentation - For all educational institutions that apply for accreditation.