If an accredited organization's address changes, it is the responsibility of the Sponsor Representative (for Accredited Training Sponsors) or the Primary Administrator (for Accredited Assessment Centers) to update their organization's profile in the NCCER Registry System. This is to ensure that correspondence, including credentials, is received in a timely manner. Additionally, this information is used for scheduling accreditation audits.
Please follow these step-by-step instructions in order to access the Registry System, change your organization's address, (and/or update other information such as the credential "ship to" status and address) and submit those changes to the NCCER Program Services department for review:
- Log in to the NCCER Registry System (https://registry.nccer.org).
- Select the ATS Sponsor Representative or AAC Primary Administrator role.
- Click the My Organization icon.
- Enter the new address(es) or organization details.
- Click the Save button at the bottom right to submit your changes.