- Missing records (i.e. registration and release forms, written module exams, performance profile sheets, performance verification submission sheet, etc.)
- No evaluation of instructor by trainees
- No evaluation of instructor by Sponsor Representative
- No evaluation of proctor/coordinator by Primary Administrator
No audit of training and/or assessment locations
Severe Non-Conformances (could result in suspension or revocation of accreditation):
- Missing/Lost/Stolen written assessment
- Sponsor Representative/Primary Administrator absent or no longer employed
- Suspected compromise of assessments or cheating – of any kind by Instructor, Proctor, Trainee, etc.
- Suspected false information of performance verification or profile sheet
- Unauthorized sharing of proctor examiner ID or system login information.