- Documentation of an individual's NCCER training accomplishments, regardless of where the training may have geographically occurred.
- Promotes the level of professionalism of the industry's craft workforce by providing a means to nationally recognize the training accomplishments of the craftsperson.
- Instant online access to current and potential employees' training and assessment history
- Instant verification of performance verification credentials
- Ability to share records with customers on a select and secure basis
- Training management tool for in-house training and testing
- Timely transition of data to ISN for pipeline operator qualifications
Benefits of the Registry System for Contractors
Modified on: Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 7:47 AM